As you may have seen if you follow us on Facebook, we've been working on a MT350 refurb project.
With new parts worth around £1250 fitted on this MT350, it's not quite ready yet, but we will be listing the bike for sale soon.
We decided to film our test ride yesterday and you can check out the video below!
Build list includes:
- Almost new engine (just 1,000km)
- New rear wheel, disc, sprocket carrier, chain and sprockets
- New rear brake, master cylinder and brake pads
- Stainless steel exhaust system throughout
- All new plastics including new plastic fuel tank
- New Metzeler Enduro 3’s (front and back)
- New airbox, upgrade carb, new carb rubbers
- New mirrors
- New rear rack
- New headlamp
- New brush guard
- New seat
- New solenoid
- New pannier mount donuts
- New sump guard and engine brace
and much more!
This bike will be priced at £3495.00.
More information and pictures will be posted when the bike is ready for sale.
If you'd like to express an interest in this bike, send us a message or give us a call.
Share this post
- Tags: MT350